Please enter the following info in the fields above:
- Your Name (just type your name, then click Create to add yourself to the list)
- Paste a link to the model that you uploaded to your BIM 360 folder in the BIM 360 Link field.
Image of My Model
This design embodies a simple, large office space. The main standout feature is the circular central space, that is intended to be used for non-traditional office uses and wellness. Modelled structurally, the building is rather simple, featuring two rectangular prism like portions and one cylindrical interior. Each floor is structurally similar, as well, which makes the the structural modelling rather straight forward.
Using BIM 360 Model Coordination
- Upload your architectural and structural models to your folder on BIM 360 Documents, then copy them into the subfolder named Coordination Space.
- Switch to the Model Coordination tool.
- Create a new View that merges a 3D view from both your architectural and structural models.
- Open the new view, and use the BIM 360 model viewing environment to navigate to an interesting camera viewpoint. Then, create an Issue to share this viewpoint.
- Click the Issues button in the left navigation bar to display the saved issues.
- Click the Create Issue button to create a new one.
- Click a location in the model viewer to place a push pin.
- Enter info for this issue:
- Change the Type to Design
- Enter a Title
- Assign the issue to Wilfrido Martinez
- Click the Create button to save your issue and send it to the assignee.
- Repeat these steps to create three issues sharing interesting viewpoints within your merged models.