Use the Design Journal Entry - Module 11 template as the starting point for your posting.
Replace this text with your reflections on your design journey through class from a higher level and share your insights about the entire experience. What were:
- Key / Essential / Unique Design Features that you explored in your project.
- Your Big Successes -- what worked very well and what features you're most proud to share as examples to inspire others.
- Your Big Challenges -- what aspects of the project created the biggest challenges and what would you do differently (in hindsight) to avoid or overcome these challenges.
- Lessons Learned -- what sage words of advice would you share with other students who are embarking on a similar project.
Video Presentation / Tour of Your Project Features
Replace this text with a link to your Video Presentation / Tour.
- If you've saved your Video on Zoom, copy the link , then type "/web" and embed the link to it here.
- If you've saved your Video on YouTube, copy the link, then type "/vid" and embed the link to it here.
Design Journal Entries
Click the Filter button below, then enter you first name in the search field to link all your Design Journal entries.