Click the + New Button and add a card for your Design Journal entry to this gallery. Tips for Editing: - If you don’t see the + New button, login to Notion and click the Edit button in the toolbar at the top of this page. - If you can’t edit your new page, click the “Open as page” link at the top of the page.
Your Design Journal entries for this module should include:
- A very brief description of the design decisions from Step 1 following the Generative Design Framework.
- A more detailed description of the design decision from Step 2 that you decided to run a Generative Design Study with. Use the Framework structure to keep it consistent.
- The screenshot of the Scatterplot illustrating the tradeoff that you chose to model and study.
- An image of your Dynamo Study Graph (showing all your nodes and the connecting logic) -- You can use the File > Export Workspace As Image... command in Dynamo to save a PNG image to upload with your posting.
- The link to your Module 7 folder on Autodesk Construction Cloud.