[Normal Nancy] needs [a product(green or not)] because [she has a task to complete with efficiency]
Ideate to come up with questions that explore different strategies for meeting this need.
The point here is to use divergent thinking to explore the widest range of potential strategies before converging a specific strategy to develop in detail.
- How might we create a cost effective for the average person?
- How might we integrate our product into everyday life?
- How might we make our product the best cost-wise and sustainable option?
- How might we create both a cheap and sustainably designed/made product?
- How might we convince Nancy to be more interested in sustainable energy?
- How might we effectively advertise to a middle-class and relatively mindful consumer?
- How might we make a reliable product that will work for Nancy?
- How might we use sustainable marketing strategies to better advertise to Nancy?