[Retired Riley] needs [a product that is easy to use] because [she is an older woman and has not kept up with the newer innovations.]
Ideate to come up with questions that might seed your team's creative thinking about divergent strategies for meeting this need. The point here is to get you thinking about the widest range of potential strategies before converging on a specific strategy and exploring it in detail. Check out these Tips for examples to help you get started.
To address this need:
- How might we make the product is easy to use?
- How might we ensure the input device for the product is accessible to older people with special needs?
- How might we ensure the product does not require intensive user care at all?
- How might we provide the user with assistance for how to use the product?
- How might we create easy-to-use manuals for the product?
- How might we provide assistance via call?
- How might we provide assistance by visiting the user?