Copy and paste your POV statement here...
Ideate to come up with questions that explore different strategies for meeting this need.
The point here is to use divergent thinking to explore the widest range of potential strategies before converging a specific strategy to develop in detail.
- 32 year old man
- Lives in New York
- Works on Wall Street, wakes up at 5 am every day and has his closet full of suits he wears to work each day.
- Every one of his actions is carefully planned in morning and evening routines. His schedule is filled 3 months in advance and there is no spare time in his life.
- Tom cannot afford to miss a beat and a product that would make it easier for him to get up and off to work would make his life infinitely easier.
Point of View Statement: Busy Tom
Tom needs power that can be supplied quickly and portably because he is always on the move and does not have time to wait for anything
- How might we make the product simple to use such that Tom can quickly get to the point where he can utilize it for what he needs on instinct so as not to disrupt his routine?
- How might we make the product adaptable to different spaces, such as home vs the workplace?
- How might we implement features that make Tom's life easier through being constantly in motion?
- How might we design the product so that it blends nicely with Tom's business attire? To make it appear in such a way that his co-workers will still take him seriously?
- How might we market the product so Tom, who doesn't particularly care about sustainability, sees real value and import in this product?