Why are we creating prototypes?
The type of feedback that will be most helpful for refining and improving our product idea is:
- Does it make sense to combine both solar and motion charging aspects?
- Does it seem feasible to create and market a portable power bank that recharges itself using renewable sources?
- How long should it take to recharge this power bank in order for it to make sense as a usable product?
- How many times should the average mobile phone be able to be fully charged in order for this product to be usable?
What product features are we prototyping? And why? What do we hope to learn from testing this feature?
- Two methods of recharging (Solar, Motion), plus additional power set of charging case
- Multiple forms of charging ports (USB-A, USB-C, etc)
- Convenience (Ability to Remember to charge it and bring it places, switching modes of charging everyday objects)
- Usability (how easy it is to use and understand)
How will you prototype and share these features with others to get their feedback?
We have created a detailed drawing of our product, complete with a variety of different angles.