Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 20 years old
- University students
- Majoring in environmental studies and business
Key Findings from the Interview
- Agrees that water is a scarce resource. Seems to be very knowledgeable about sustainability: "Yes, most countries don't reuse their water, they just dump water into water bodies. Also depends on how you extract water, the more u extract underground water, the less there is underground water. The rate of extraction is faster than the rate of replenishment".
- Activity/product/service in the water industry that is overused:
- Plastic water bottles are overused
- Long showers
- Has been doing a lot to encourage water sustainability:
- Only use needed amounts of water
- Drink all fresh water you take
- Use a reusable water bottle
- Taking shorter showers