Copy and paste your POV statement here...
Ideate to come up with questions that might seed your team's creative thinking about divergent strategies for meeting this need. The point here is to get you thinking about the widest range of potential strategies before converging on a specific strategy and exploring it in detail. Check out these Tips for examples to help you get started.
- How might we... help make sustainable clothes that are also marketable (aka that his fans will WANT to wear)?
- How might we... successfully inspire many others to care for the environment through Marvin's popularity?
- How might we... satisfy Marvin's own needs for sustainability without losing his audience?
- How might we... use resources that will allow ecofriendly clothing to be affordable?
- How might we... compete with fast fashion to make sustainable clothing both popular and sustainable?
- How might we... market trendy yet sustainable clothes to young people like Trisha?
- How might we... make a product or method that puts less pressure on their bodies to carry out their work?
- How might we... create clothing in the factory that has minimal water usage?
- How might we... make a way for the workers to get their jobs done quicker and more efficiently?
- How might we... create a healthier working environment for the workers?
- How might we... use less dye that could be harmful to the workers, and less water for minimal wastage while having the same satisfying results in the clothing?
- How might we... make working at the factory more enjoyable and less stressful for the workers?
- How might we... make a method or product related to clothing that will draw many more people into her company?
- How might we... market the product or method to the public?