Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Works at Google
- Loves tech
- Grew up in Dubai and India
Key Findings from the Interview
- “With our current environmental status, how do you think human activity is impacting the aquatic ecosystems and water around the world?”
- “With time, people have become more and more greedy and litter the planet— even big companies have zero worry for the environment and carelessly release chemicals and waste into the water biomes. People are also careless and take water for granted and take long showers”
- “What are YOU personally doing to conserve water in your everyday life?”
- “When using shampoos and detergent I use biodegradable and environment friendly products”
- “Have you ever encountered problems regarding water? Eg. waste/muck apparent in your drinking water, water shortages, in your life?
- “In India there were lots of water shortages and people would choose designated times to distribute water and we used it very sparingly. In Dubai, since it's a big city, we didn't deal with this but the pollution was bad”