Hannah, a hairdresser, needs to purchase sustainable and good quality products to use on her client's hair because her clients have high expectations and she wants to support sustainable companies.
Ideate to come up with questions that explore different strategies for meeting this need.
The point here is to use divergent thinking to explore the widest range of potential strategies before converging a specific strategy to develop in detail.
- How might we help hairdressers attract more customers?
- How might we create a high quality product while still being sustainable?
- How might we encourage customers to use sustainable products on their hair at home?
- How might we boost peoples self-esteem?
- How might we encourage hairdressers to care about sustainability?
- How might we ensure that high expectations are met?
- How might we help people feel confident with their hair?
- How might we make it easier to buy sustainable products?
- How might we make it better sustainable products?
The Better HMWs
How might we create a high quality product while still being sustainable?
How might we make it easier to buy sustainable products?