Point of View Statement
Caring Jane needs a sustainable product that flexibly generates renewable energy because she cares about the environment but her house's design cannot handle current technologies.
Minimum Viable Product
Our product is a portable photovoltaic system that is adaptable.
The simplest version of this product that delivers value and meets the challenges of this POV statement will have these essential features:
- Ability to generate energy using renewable sources
- Flexible in a way that it can be used inside and outside the building (i.e. that it works for Jane's situation)
- Compact, portable, and easy to move — with different use cases
- Made from sustainable materials, resilient, and recyclable
- Aesthetically designed in a sense that it does not look too "scientific"