What product features will be most helpful to get feedback on?
- Modular offline functionality chip system - ease of use and viability
- Intuitive UI — to find out if we need to improve our user interface to make it easy to be understood by everyone
- Chips storage, updates, and exchange potential variants
- E-ink touchscreens
- Subscription service online updates
What is the best way for us to get useful feedback for each of these features? What does a useful feedback look like?
Is the offline functionality chip system a viable and realistic learning option?
- Are you able to repair it by yourself?
- Feedback on how to make it better
Is it easy to be used and to understand which button on the screen is for what function? — If they can play around and understand what they can do with the product.
- Are you able to understand everything on the screen and its function?
- Any comments on how to rephrase them or on the arrangement of functions on the interface
Is it a product that provides value to their educational experience?
- Do you have a city hall in your area?
- Any comments on the storage of chips?
Is touchscreen something that could make learning easier? — find out if console or touchscreen better for our product when it comes to helping people to learn.
- Is a touch screen a good choice?
- Do you think a console will make learning easier?