Copy and paste your POV statement here:
[Supportive Medical Professional] needs [an effective, time efficient medical product that can reduce waste] because [the hospital is a time sensitive environment and medical supplies are rapidly filling landfills, polluting the environment].
Ideate to come up with questions that might seed your team's creative thinking about divergent strategies for meeting this need. The point here is to get you thinking about the widest range of potential strategies before converging on a specific strategy and exploring it in detail. Check out these Tips for examples to help you get started.
To address this need:
- How might we shift away from a disposable culture in the medical field?
- How might we cater to patients concerned about their health and the cleanliness of tools?
- How might we make the transition from end of operation to beginning of next operation convenient and streamlined ?
- How might we make an almost completely self-reliant device?
- How might we a create an intuitive product that can be operated when nurses are sleep deprived?
- How might we make the medical tools biodegradable?
- How might we use the excess of medical tools in a hospital to eliminate the downtime between sanitizing tools and available tools?