What service or app features will be most helpful to get feedback on?
- Signing up — Ask peers when/if they would be willing to share private information
- Exploring and navigating — Understand user behavior when having too many options in the desired area
- Listing highlights and filters — Showcase different filters and identify which are preferred
- Payment methods — Identify which payment methods are used most frequently among users
- Sustainable thinking: Understand customer's willingness to share their flats
What is the best way for us to get useful feedback for each of these features? What does useful feedback look like?
- User rejects sharing private information and would then continue as a guest (but cannot book)
Exploring and navigating
- Show option with 3 best guesses and further listings on-demand versus all listings at once
- Understand whether listings should be ordered as lists or as tiles for example and what information should be available immediately (e.g. based on price or location)
Listing highlights and filters
- Let customer list any information that would convince her/him to book a certain space
- Show our ideas regarding the listing highlights and filters and ask for opinion
- Understanding preferable payment methods
- Paying online using a Credit card or Paypal or paying on arrival.
- Ask whether the respective person has ever rented out some parts of its flat or house
- Ask whether s/he would do that if they were capable (in the sense of owning a house for example)