Why are we creating prototypes?
The type of feedback that will be most helpful for refining and improving our service or app idea is:
- To clarify the idea and potential impact
- Identify customers needs and eventual point of adaption
- Understanding how the app can become most user friendly
- Receive potential crucial insights on the idea.
What service or app features are we prototyping? And why? What do we hope to learn from testing this feature?
- Register to the app – are people interested enough to sign up?
- Cost – would they be willing to pay for the app?
- User friendly - is the app interactive enough for people to want to spend time with it to fill out the question form?
- Adaption - Does the outcome motivate people to keep using the phone?
How will you prototype and share these features with others to get their feedback?
We plan to create a prototype of some of the functions of the app, for example how to sign up, set up profile, answer question measuring their footprint, as well competition element.