What service or app features will be most helpful to get feedback on?
- Registering - if people will be motivated to sign up
- Profile - areas that seem relevant to measure carbon footprint
- Quiz & Gamification - is it fun to answer the questions and motivational
- Sustainable learning - how motivated are the consumers to learn about their footprint
- progress map - feasible, motivational for consumers to improve their behavior
What is the best way for us to get useful feedback for each of these features? What does useful feedback look like?
- Accepting privacy consent and to share private information
- Would they be willing to pay for the app on a subscription basis
- what factors/areas should be included to filter carbon footprint
- motivation to set up profile and answer questions
- Customer journey in the app, easy to navigate
Quiz & Gamification
- how often should the app send out questions, would the consumers be willing to take the time to answer everyday, with week summary?
- Is the competition stage motivational enough to keep using the app?
- Test if the progress map is easy to understand and follow when changes in behavior is made
- Is feedback on the progress motivating change in behavior.