Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Older (49)
- Physical Therapist
- Labor Union Worker
- Lives in Suburban Housing
Key Findings from the Interview
- What services or apps do you use frequently and how do you use them?
- She uses Waze several times per week to plan travel time based on predicted traffic as well as for the best route.
- She plays Spider Solitaire daily to pass the time or to relax.
- Why do you use them specifically and what do they do well or do poorly?
- She likes the prediction feature that is included with Waze and thinks it has the best re-routing when there is bad traffic. Spider Solitaire is straightforward and she can customize the background and card deck. They are both easy to use and set up well.
- What attracted them to try the service or app?
- Waze had guest voices early on, which attracted her to try it.
- She was attracted to the Spider Solitaire app because it had the most attractive format in the app store.
- How often do you use the apps or for how long?
- She uses Waze several times per week for as long as the trip takes, it depends on the travel she needs to perform for work.
- She uses Spider Solitaire daily for 15-30 minutes.
- Is there any improvements that you think they need? If so, what are they?
- She thinks both of the apps work well, but she believes that Waze needs to update regularly to track changes in routes, road closures, etc.
- Are there any services or apps that you would like to see?
- No, there are not any services or apps that she would like to see.