Point of View Statement
Enter a refined POV statement that succinctly describes the essential user needs that you're designing a solution to provide. This will likely be based on your earlier POV statements, but may have evolved and updated based on your continued exploration and refining of your understanding of the problems throughout the Ideating phase of the design thinking process.
[Married Mark] needs [a safe and reliable way to cheaply transport his children] because [he and his wife cannot when they're working, and they do not have a lot of disposable income].
Minimum Viable Product
Our service or app is an efficient, safe, cheap, and sustainable option for reliable transportation.
The simplest version of this service or app that delivers value and meets the challenges of this POV statement will have these essential features:
- Needs to be sustainable (Electric cars, carpooling, etc.)
- Must be a cheaper price than alternatives.
- Must be safe
- Must be consistently reliable
- Carpooling needs to be customizable
- Must be easy to set up, use, and schedule in the app