Who Did You Interview?
- school friend's older sister
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Rising sophomore in college
- Older sister of person 1; attends Brown University, pretty wealthy and lives in big house
Key Findings from the Interview
- What apps do you use (apart from messages, email, games, etc) that impact your day to day life? How do they change your actions (ex. Do you use a GPS every day? etc)?
Why do you use this app? Do you find it easy to use?
- She said she uses spotify, webtoon, netflix, and uber the most
- She posts her own story on webtoon so that affects her life a lot, since she interacts with it a lot
What problems do those apps address in your life?
- (she chose webtoon) she posts her own story as well as reads a lot of other people’s stories
- She finds it convenient and a good platform
What do the services or apps do very well?
- It helps her get her art “out there” she says, and helps her to express her creativity
- For the reader’s perspective, she says that she likes reading short stories that update every so often rather than committing to tons of full books
What don't they do very well that you'd like to improve?
- She says she loves the community webtoon provides, both for authors and for readers
Do you use any sustainability related apps? If so, what are they?
- She doesn’t like how the home screen is set up, she says it is unintuitive and not very user friendly
Can you come up with any ideas of sustainability-related online services or apps you need? What types of apps would be most beneficial to the environment that you think you would actually use?
- She said she does not, but if any exist she would like to use them
- She says that if she were to use a sustainability app, it would need to be something that she can’t do on her own and would need specifically an app for