Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 23 years old
- Graduated with a bachelors degree in Geology. Works as a geologist
- Uses apps regularly
- Cares about sustainability
Key Findings from the Interview
- Plastic waste is the biggest / most critical waste issue because of single use plastics that's widely used in Indonesia
- Medical waste is very bad but put it in the same bracket as plastic waste
- Liquid waste is also as bad as plastic waste but not as commonly acted on
- Thinks that service apps won't be useful to tackle environmental issue in Indonesia and other developing countries because only a small more higher class group of people have digital access. to have maximal social impact it needs to come from a macro scale.