Point of View Statement
Enter a refined POV statement that succinctly describes the essential user needs that you're designing a solution to provide. This will likely be based on your earlier POV statements, but may have evolved and updated based on your continued exploration and refining of your understanding of the problems throughout the Ideating phase of the design thinking process.
[Woke William] needs [an easy and proactive way to recycle, reduce and reuse his waste, and eventually encourage his housemates to do the same] because [he sees how bad of an issue plastic waste is and wants to be more involved and knowledgeable about the waste management services]
Minimum Viable Product
Our app is an [on-demand plastic recycling pick-up service to transform non-commonly recyclable plastic waste into a plastic brick that can be used to build homes; equipped with an app that can monitor percentage house building development and do collection services for the plastic waste].
The simplest version of this service or app that delivers value and meets the challenges of this POV statement will have these essential features:
- Easy to Use
- Waste processing: (Service) proactive way to transform Plastic into Bricks 7-8 times stronger than normal.
- Easy collection: (App) for plastic waste collection
- Waste monitoring: (App) for monitoring and making people more knowledgeable about the percentage of the house that has been built
- Monetary reward: (App) for a monetary reward (from plastic waste)
- Social sharing: (App) for encouragement and sharing how much plastics have been recycled
- Crowd-Helping: (App) for group quest to help a single economically poor person to build their house (crowd-helping); able to encourage more people to involve, drop in to help by allocating his/her waste.