Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Of the baby boomer generation
- Real Estate Executive who sometimes works from home
- Lives with wife and son (me)
Key Findings from the Interview
- Finds working from home generally easy, but thinks his office space is a bit too closed off and small for his liking
- Pains him that he has to have other things polluting his office space, like he and his wife's Peloton bike
- Ultimately these are minor inconveniences though, and he's grateful that he at least had a designated space and that he wasn't stuck sitting on the couch or something like that.