Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 16 year old in Denver, Colorado
- Passionate about sustainability and highly educated
- Parents are from India, so large gathering spaces and ways to cool the house are prioritized in design thinking
Key Findings from the Interview
- My friend wants a house that is organized and modern, but not so much so that one becomes stressed out about ruining the aesthetic
- She would like a better cooling system for her house in regards to different floors- the AC is in the basement, so it is always freezing when the upstairs is lukewarm. When the basement is warm, the upstairs is sweltering.
- She also prioritizes large spaces to relax with large groups of people, but also spaces to have alone time and work.
- She would like a lot of natural light as opposed to lightbulbs because it looks better and is less annoying (with this light you do not need to flip any switches or spend money).