Point of View Statement
Enter a refined POV statement that succinctly describes the essential user needs that you're designing a solution to provide. This will likely be based on your earlier POV statements, but may have evolved and updated based on your continued exploration and refining of your understanding of the problems throughout the Ideating phase of the design thinking process.
[Overheating Ollie] needs [an affordable way to cool his modernist desert home without burning coal] because [he works hard all day and wants to come home to a cooler house that also leaves less of a carbon footprint on his beloved town].
Design Program / Goals
The design goals that our team has chosen to target as we address the needs that we've identified include:
- Reflective Outer Shell
- Absorption and Reflection through dark and light colors
- Success measured through thermostat and customer feedback
- Internal Structure
- Take advantage of cooling tubes
- Temperature flexible flooring
- Success measured by comparing internal and external temperature of house
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Subjective success measured through customer satisfaction