Point of View Statement
Enter a refined POV statement that succinctly describes the essential user needs that you're designing a solution to provide. This will likely be based on your earlier POV statements, but may have evolved and updated based on your continued exploration and refining of your understanding of the problems throughout the Ideating phase of the design thinking process.
[CEO Kate] needs [a eco-friendly and effective location to charge her tesla] because [she cannot seem to find an electric charging station anywhere, and she tends to get stuck on the highway as she has to travel the extra distance to get fuel for her car.]
Design Program / Goals
The design goals that our team has chosen to target as we address the needs that we've identified include:
- Electric charging station placed in effective locations, similar to what you would see at a gas station.
- One station should provide for at least 8 cars at a time.
- Our target consumer are the people who own electric cars, which are becoming more and more popular as new electric cars are on the uprising.
- The power for the electric station will be fully supplied by the solar panels attached to the roof of the charging stations.
- there will be two solar panels per charging station, making it a total of 8 solar panels.
- This will address the immense need for electric energy instead of grabbing that energy from a local power plant.
- Eco-friendly drugstore/restaurant
- The drugstore/restaurant will be a drive through, in the sense that everything is sustainable and 100% recycled products.
- This will appeal to people to drive electric cars instead, instead of using fossil fuel.