Point of View Statement
Enter a refined POV statement that succinctly describes the essential user needs that you're designing a solution to provide. This will likely be based on your earlier POV statements, but may have evolved and updated based on your continued exploration and refining of your understanding of the problems throughout the Ideating phase of the design thinking process.
[Busy Brenda] needs [A convenient way to get a bulk of organic and fresh grocery] because [She has a busy lifestyle and a big family, but wants to feed her kids the healthiest options]
Design Program / Goals
The design goals that our team has chosen to target as we address the needs that we've identified include:
- Customer Convenience
- Tracking customers miles used weekly to retrieve groceries.
- Target to decrease the carbon footprint left behind by the commute used to drive to supermarkets.
- Social Unity
- Track number of people that gather daily at the market and also the number of events and gatherings hosted here (eg. community service opportunities, ice cream socials etc.)
- Targeting the mental aspect of individuals and too increase happiness and promote real-life interactions over digital media.
- Self Sustenance
- Measure number of crops and goods that are grown in the neighborhood mini farm
- Ensuring freshness of produce as well as increasing greenery and vegetation.