If you’re a Mac user and you’ve downloaded the installation files using your Mac browser (versus inside the Windows environment), you’ll need to move or copy the files into the Windows environment before running them.
- Create a folder in the Windows environment to temporarily store the files -- for example: c:\TempInstall
- Copy the installation files into your temporary install folder in Windows:
- Using an external drive or USB drive
- By opening the shared “Downloads” folder (a feature of Parallels that lets you access the Downloads folder in your Mac environment from the Windows environment.
- Double-click on the first of the six archive files to begin the installation process. It’s the one whose file name includes “001--006”.