In this test, you'll view the new version of your shared Cloud Revit model that you published in the previous test using the BIM 360 Documents web interface.
Please note that it may take up to 20 minutes to publish your new version of the model to BIM 360 Documents from the previous test. So, take a break and check with the course assistants about when you'll be completing this test.
Steps to Follow
- Open the BIM 360 Documents web interface at: https://docs.b360.autodesk.com
- Use the pull-down menu in the title bar of the web interface to open the CEE 222 - Global AEC Testing 2021 project.
Navigate to the Cloud Revit Models folder.
- Open the Project Files folder in the navigation bar at the left side of the interface.
- Then open the Cloud Revit Models subfolder in the folder tree.
- View the newest Published version of the Cloud Revit model:
- Click on Arch_Model v2021.rvt in the list of published models.
- Note that the version number increments every time a new version of the model is published.
- Click on the 3D tab in the Sheets & Views palette.
- Scroll down and select the view that you added to the project.